Thursday, July 10, 2014

I hate it.

I hate how only you can make me smile when I'm having a bad day. And I hate how you always have the patience to always make sure I laugh or smile before you stop your nonsense. I hate it when you ignore me. Or whenever I complain about something you always make it sound silly and I stop complaining. I hate how I can be fucking crying my eyes out at 3.15 in the morning, cause of some overthinking or something or when I'm hating the world and all that's in it, just a 3 min call from you can just make everything just that much more bearable. Pleasant even. I hate how you've entered my body and made a home in my veins. And while you make me feel whole and loved you also have the power to poison me. But despite everything in this world, I hate losing you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment