Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sigh

Sometimes, the things you say make me wanna stop going to see you altogether. Like if I have things to do then sorry la. How the fuck you want me to split myself. Somemore you don't wanna come ipoh cause you went back pretty broke the last time. I come back broke most of the time after going to see you but I still suck it up and manage it. You wanna complain to me about being broke and stuff after coming to see me. Well nobody hears me complain about me going down to see you. Ask the people I'm with in kampar, I don't eat, I hardly go out. Why? Cause I save the money to go see you. I always go out with jon cause he knows me and my budget. I can't get a job to get more money cause I don't have enough days in a week to go for classes, work AND see you during weekends. Somemore for you fri-sun isn't enough.
I'm so stuck. Idk what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment