Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

As a Christian Catholic, I never really gave much of a hooha about Easter, apart from Christmas I honestly have never given much of hoohas. And to clarify, Easter isn't just about a bunny and collecting easter eggs. Tbh I don't see how a bunny even relates cause Easter is actually the day Jesus rose from the grave and came back all "hell yeah bitches. I told you I was the son of God. I told you I would come back in 3 days" to prove them non believers and those who doubted that he was the real deal.
Anyway.
This year, however I honestly thought it was gonna be a rough week and Easter wasn't gonna make it better. But it did. Cause he came back. And not just that, he actually admitted that he needs me as much as I need him. And I mean, I'm so thankful for that.  To top it all off, my Pangkor trip is a gogo so yeah bloody happy for that. But yes, it was an amazing Easter and I'm pretty chuffed about the fact that everything worked out well. Not just a good Easter, but a good way to end the week as well :)
So Happy Easter to my fellow readers and to myself

xoxo

-I really thought you would have left me this time. But you didn't-

No comments:

Post a Comment