Sunday, October 19, 2014

When period is near rants

I'm not saying that you have to text me the whole day, cause you said that you seldom layan your phone and you don't like being constantly on your phone. Ok fine. But when i go on twitter I see you replied someone or your online on whatsapp but just not layan-ing me. So what's your excuse now?
You tell me about "behind the scenes", saying that you're acting like that cause you're like planning smth for me. But that's just bullshit, cause there's nothing you could be planning for me? You're not even gonna be around for Christmas or my bday. Tbh, i do way more "bahind the scenes" shit for you.
You told me the other day, that you have a feeling that I'm gonna break up with you first because I'm gonna lose interest. I didn't want to believe it. But I'm starting to cause I mean. You're not doing anything about it. You ask me why is it that I get high a lot, well truth be told its so that I don't rmbr that you're not paying attention to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment